Two Bedroom Chalet Wheelchair Access
2 queen beds and 1 single bed
This wheelchair friendly 2 bedroom chalet features 2 queen beds and 1 single bed. It is fully self contained with a full kitchen. There are grab rails in the shower and toilet.
A Queen bedroom at one end, central kitchen/living area with the second bedroom containing 1 x Queen Bed and 1 x Single bed, The kitchen has a full stove with oven, and full sized fridge/freezer, rice cooker, microwave, toaster and kettle. Cutlery, crockery and cookware is provided as is all linen and towels. Private bathroom in each chalet
Reverse cycle air conditioning , TV and DVD player and Free WiFi
For your convenience
- Sleeps up to 5 guests
- Cot, Nursery Linen and Highchair available free of charge
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary Starter Pack of Tea/Coffee/Sugar Salt/Pepper, Soaps, Shampoo and Shower Gel means you can relax with a cuppa when you arrive.
- Ensuite bathroom with fluffy white towels, bathmat, face washer and hand towel supplied
- Price is based on 2 people
- Extra guests are $25 per person per night
- teapot and coffee plunger
- Crisp white linen, pillows, cosy doonas and wool blankets.
- Off street parking for all chalets - with room for a boat!
- Central guest laundry facilities include iron and ironing board
- Free gas barbeque areas with undercover gazebos and park benches are conveniently located throughout
- Bicycle, Sandboard and Body Board Hire available on site
- Tennis Court Hire
- Tourist information available
Mid peak is for February, March, April, long weekends & normal school holidays through-out the year. High Season is for the Christmas, January and April school holidays and Easter Weekend
Minimum stays apply to Peak Seasons
December 25th - January 31st - Minimum Stay is 4 nights
Easter Weekend - Minimum stay is 4 nights
Long Weekends - Minimum stay is 3 nights
- air conditioned
- fridge - fullsize
- tea coffee making
- rice cooker
- laundry facilities